I’d cry over this one

Chocolate milk on a laptop is very gross.

moldy_keyboard

via: [Reddit\techsupportgore]

 

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Steven-Staniszewski/1192850889 Steven Staniszewski

    I’ve seen this, but it was with a strawberry smoothie.

  • JC

    people could die from this

  • Scott S.

    I don’t think that chocolate milk anymore…

  • J Kegley

    That’s nothing. Try opening up a case from someone who’s been smoking next to it for two years. The nicatine build up on the fans caused them to stop, literally. I won’t even go into how much gunk had to be scraped off of the board to even see the processor.