…well, on the Surface keyboard, anyway.

Spiceworks Community member ianmoore recounts:

“User came up and asked if we had a new surface keyboard, turns out he managed to melt his keyboard after spilling water and deciding to dry it with a hair dryer.”

Surface Keyboard Hair Dryer Mix Up1 Surface Keyboard Hair Dryer Mix Up2

Plastic and heat don’t mix well, kids. ┬áIf you get your gear wet, especially with just water, just turn it off and let it sit (the dry rice trick works well too – not Rice Crispies!)…your IT guy/girl will commend you for it.

LEAVE A REPLY